Introducing Fumoto SX-series Valves
The new Fumoto® SX-series can be rotated 360° when it is installed, allowing you to choose the position and the oil flow direction for a smaller profile and easier access for maximum protection and further convenience oil drainage. Furthermore, the new SX also eliminates the need of an adapter for most of the recessed oil drain pans, which previously prevented a valve from being properly tightened and required the adapter. SX-series valves also have newly designed ergonomic levers which make them easier to operate, even in tight spaces.
- The banjo-bolt installation allows more control of the valve position.
- No more adapters for oil pans with recessions and obstructions.
- New ergonomic lever for easier valve operation even in tight spaces.
- The valves come with a short nipple to attach a hose.
- The lever clips provide additional security to the valves.
- All the valves are manufactured by our affiliated ISO-certified factory in Japan and leak-tested prior to being shipped.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty for the item(s) purchased from Fumoto or our authorized sellers in the US or Canada.
Sx-series valves have 5 mm (0.2″) short nipples to attach a hose and drain oil. Using our plastic sockets (SH-10 or SL-10) is recommended to securely connect the hoses to the nipples.
LEVER CLIPS FOR PRECAUTION
When Fumoto valves are closed they are securely locked and will not open by themselves. Lever clips provide additional security to the valves and can only be attached when a lever is fully seated in the locked position. Installing a lever clip confirms that your valve is reliably locked and closed.
TRUSTED BY THE INDUSTRIES
Fumoto has been granted “Genuine Parts status in Japan by major auto and truck companies such as; Toyota, Nissan, Mazda, Fuso, UD Trucks, and Isuzu. In the United States, the product has been used by Cummins, Caterpillar, Daimler, Paccar, Kenworth, Freightliner, Peterbilt, JLG, Taylor Power Systems, and many others.
Fumoto valves fit most engines and have been used in various applications. Cars, pickup trucks, buses, vans, commercial trucks, RVs, motorcycles, generators, boats, mowers, farm tractors, construction machines, industrial equipment, and many others. The valves are also not limited to oil drain ports but transmissions, air tanks and even to drain the coolant. There is no easier way to change motor oil.
“Fumoto valves help keep my staff happy and save labor cost.”